Animalqueries.com – DMCA Policy
All Information/content available on animalqueries.com website or the external links provided on the site is for educational and informational purposes only.
Animalqueries.com is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Notification of Infringement
It is animalqueries‘s policy to promptly respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers”.
Please allow us 2-3 business days for an email response after evaluating the Infringing Notice.
And We assure you that we shall remove the infringing contents within next 48 hours pertaining to a genuine legal notice.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site (animalqueries.com) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), you must provide a written communication with the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you shall be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the animalqueries web site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the animalqueries web site.
- Clear identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit animalqueries to locate the material. Providing URLs to the alleged infringing content in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit animalqueries to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Designated Copyright Agent:
Animalqueries’s privacy and support team to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Copyright Agent AnimalQueries.com Privacy Postal Address Pratidhwani, Premises No-07-0510,New Town ,RajarhatKolkata , West Bengal, India, Pin – 700135 [email protected] Telephone +91 (837) 899-0480